It's been too long

Wow.

I don't even know what to say.
I am literally just sat her with a glass of red wine and typing this.
I've just finished watching Love Island and now I don't know what to do with myself for the rest of the night. I suddenly remembered that I have a blog that I've been neglecting for over a year.

Wow.

It's been long. Way too long. And this just goes to prove what I'm like. I get really passionate about stuff one minute and totally abandon them the next. Not good. I'll try to do better.

So let's see, from the last time I was here a lot has changed about my life. I'm now a mother to a gorgeous baby girl, Penelope. Not so much a baby anymore, she's 14 months and growing too fast.

She's literally the best thing ever. I never knew I could love anyone the way I love her. I would give my life for her without thinking twice about it. Needless to say, my life has now acquired a new meaning and purpose.
What can I say, life is good, I'm alive, I'm happy, and that's all that matters.
This is just a welcome back from me to me and a promise to readers that this time I'll finish what I've started and will update my blog more often :)
Oh and by the way, follow me on Instagram where I regularly upload pictures of the family ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ewwww! ... Spiders

Cyberbullying