Ewwww! ... Spiders

I hate spiders. That's a fact. I will never understand why some people like them or find them interesting or want to keep them as pets. A pet should be a nice cuddly fluffy thing, something that you look at and smile, and not a disgusting, creepy hairy spider.
It's almost two in the afternoon and I've already seen five of those little s***s crawling on the carpet. And oh am I glad to have this while carpet, so I can see them when they try to hurry by. I really don't mind them when they are outside, I believe that that's their place so I do not harm them when I see them outside. But in my house? On my floors? In my freaking bed?? No sir! I must have some sort of arachnophobia because the moment I see them little b******s I feel the hairs at the back of my neck stand up and I get this cold sweat and my heart skips a beat and a lot of other emotions sweep through me. And right now, my paranoia is sky high because I keep seeing and feeling them everywhere! T the point where if something brushes on me or a hair from my ponytail brushes my neck I just start freaking out. 
I was on the train a few days ago and this woman sat in front of me had a slider on her hair. I was so scared that it would fly on me that I actually asked her if I could kill it there where it stood. She said yeah, so I took a wet wipe and squashed the spider on her hair. Only that I didn't actually squash it. I missed it. Next thing I new the spider was walking on my wrist! I cannot describe my reaction well enough. I slapped my wrist and got up and stomped all over and couldn't stop shaking honestly. I felt on edge throughout all the journey because I never saw the dead spider so chances were that it was still on me somewhere. So I made a complete idiot of myself thanks to that stupid spider. 
Well, lesson learnt. Next time I see a spider on someone's hair I'll just get up and move to another seat.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cyberbullying

It's been too long