Life

Life.

Why are we here? What's the purpose of it all?
We are born, we grow up, we grow old, and then we die.
That can't be all there is to it, can it?

Sometimes I just sit and think about these things. Usually after i've had a large glass of wine lol!
Like now. I'm on my second glass of wine, Penelope is fast asleep, and there's American Dad playing in the background. The lights are dimmed and my sitting room feels very cozy. I feel a bit sleepy, or it could just be the wine getting to my head. Either way, I'm thinking about stuff, about life. About everything that's happened in the past five years. How my life has changed.

Things aren't perfect, I dont ever expect them to be. But they're different in a good way. I am happy. My little family is happy. We are all in good health and things are looking up. We have God to thank for that, 100%.

Work is great, I've got a couple of really good friends, and quite a few aquainances. I always meet new people. Some stay and some don't. I guess that's just the way it is. And it works fine for me to be honest.

Penny is growing every day. Way too fast if you ask me. I feel like I made a mistake. I feel like I didn't savour the moment enough, like I didn't take enough pictures of her... It's a weird feeling. I feel like she's not a baby anymore, but she's only 14 months old. Where has time gone?! It's like it was only yesterday that I had bump and I could feel her moving inside me... My beautful child is getting bigger and bigger. I don't even want to blink for fear that I miss something, an important moment that I need to cherish.

Life.

Born today, dead tomorrow.

I'm just going to let every moment count. Love as much as possible, love as much as feasible. Cherish every moment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ewwww! ... Spiders

Cyberbullying

It's been too long